Briefing Transformation 2017 conference
Accelerated change is the new normal for legal businesses
The market-leading Briefing Transformation conference returns on Thursday 29 June at America Square, London - with expert insight and outcomes tailored to legal businesses that you can apply in your firm.
Briefing Transformation 2017 is a one-day conference that's completely focused on the needs of business services leaders who are driving change and transformation in top national and global law firms.
The agenda will be launched in the coming weeks so watch this space.
Early bird is £395 increasing to £425 as of 19 May 2017.
What issues are at the heart of this conference?
- Setting the scene for transformation
- Cultural transformation and getting the whole team on board
- Stakeholder analysis and how transformation affects your clients
- Improving your client's journey and service delivery methods
- Digital transformation
- A binary future - AI, data analysis and opportunities
- Automation and visualisation tools to help you improve your profits
- Tech innovation and digital disruption and how to have a smooth tech-transformation
- Agile and remote working to take your firm into the future
- Embracing the cloud to find the sunshine (even in the UK!)
- 24/7 culture and interactive portals to deliver a better customer experience
- The technology arms race and KPI dashboards to transform your working methods
- Transformation challenges and how to navigate the terrain
- Structuring for innovation and taking chances on emerging technologies
- HR as the epicentre of transformational change
- Creating an environment for continuous improvement
- Driving innovation culture
Your peers are already booking so email us to book in now! Early bird is £395 increasing to £425 as of 19 May 2017.
Want to sponsor this event? Get in touch
Briefing Transformation 2016 in numbers:
- 90 attendees.
- 36 law firms were represented (top 100).
- Check out the agenda from our last conference here.
Who should attend?
- Directors of ops, IT, finance, change and transformation
- COOs / CFOs / CEOs / CIOs
- HR leaders
- Legal project managers
... and many more involved in change and transformation and evolving legal businesses.
- David Wood, radical real-world futurist, principal, Delta Wisdom
- Havana Abid, head of business change and transformation, RBS (previously with AIG, Lloyds)
- Andrew Telling, UK head of knowledge management, Taylor Wessing
- Brian Gribben, director of BD, Olswang
Check out what delegates from our last conference thought:
Your peers have already booked so email us to book in now! Early bird is £395 increasing to £425 as of 19 May 2017.