- Proposed acquisition of InTechnology Managed Services, placing and readmission to AIM
Redcentric, a leading end to end managed service provider delivering innovative technology to improve business productivity and efficiency, is pleased to announce it has agreed subject, inter alia, to Shareholder approval at the general meeting,...
- Capita steps into legal market through planned Optima acquisition
Capita is to enter into the legal market through the acquisition of volume outfit Optima Legal Services, three years after the SRA ordered the firm to sever its relationship with the outsourcing giant.
The SRA is yet to approve the planned...
- Squire Sanders ramps up MENA presence with Saudi acquisition
Squire Sanders has secured a boost in Saudi Arabia with the acquisition of El-Khoury & Partners' Middle East and North Africa (MENA) business.
The Riyadh-based practice, which formerly operated as EK Partners & Al-Enezee,...
- ABS-in-waiting completes claims management acquisition
Quindell Portfolio, the AIM-listed business awaiting approval for its takeover of Liverpool law firm Silverbeck Rymer, has completed yet another acquisition by buying a leading claims management company network.
The deal aims to...
- Firms in top 25 “eyeing up M&A activity with non-lawyers”, says survey
A surprising number of top law firms are eyeing up merger with or acquisition of a firm from another profession, accountants BDO have found.
A survey of 111 firms of all sizes found that 34% could envisage such a move in the next...
- Huron Consulting Group announces acquisition of Ascertus
Huron Consulting Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HURN), a leading provider of business consulting services, today announced the acquisition of Ascertus Ltd., a London-based source of software solutions and professional services for corporate legal...
- AIM-listed conveyancing business announces first law firm acquisition
AIM-listed online conveyancing company In-Deed – which last year became the first business to announce its intention to invest in law firms – has today begun its acquisition programme after admitting that its direct-to-consumer model is...