- Digital Dictation for Android - Use cases, features and benefits video
Winscribe for Android offers a sleek dictation application for Android touchscreen devices. It delivers innovative features such as barcode recognition, geo-location and the ability to attach pictures to dictations, along with a specialized...
- Watch how barcode technology has been integrated with the Android for digital dictation workflow
Here is a quick tech demo of Winscribe for Android's integration with barcode technology from ZXing. It shows use cases for introducing barcode technology into your legal organization's dictation workflow and shows how Digital Dictation for...
- Brochure: Winscribe digital dictation for legal
In the modern organisation it is vital to address client issues promptly if you desire to stay ahead of the competition. Winscribe provides you with the tools that make your firm more efficient and more productive.
- Winscribe encourage firms to speak their way to increase productivity
Your voice can be one of the most powerful tools to increase efficiencies within your document creation process. When you consider that the average person can speak three times faster than he or she can type by conservative estimates....
- Sharepoint, legal firms and BPM
In 2011, legal firms are facing increasingly complex challenges to their day to day operations. New forms of regulation and compliance are emerging, requiring the creation of more effective governance over operations and decision making....
- Winscribe onDemand - a cost-effective solution to your dictation needs
Organisations large and small are migrating to the on-demand model for business applications. Ondemand, commonly called Software as a Service (SaaS) is the answer to many of the IT headaches associated with the traditional on-site software model...
- Digital Dictation overcomes traditional tape issues at Bedell Cristin
One of Jersey’s leading law firms, Bedell Cristin, wanted to move on from traditional tape-based dictation. As a progressive and rapidly expanding firm, the perennial issues of tape based systems were becoming increasingly restrictive – Winscribe...
- Speech recognition delivers return on investment for Morrish Solicitors LLP
Jaime Lockwood, IT Manager at Morrish Solicitors discusses the firm’s decision to implement BigHand’s server-based Speech Recognition module and the benefits experienced as a result in this case study.
Morrish Solicitors LLP has...
- Hill Dickinson and Document Direct: outsourced transcription
A case study of Hill Dickinson's experience of using Document Direct's outsourced transcription service, and how Document Direct has played a key role in delivery of service at the firm.
“Having used Document Direct for 12 months, we have...
- BigHand User Conference 2011
The BigHand User Conference will be held at the St Pancras Renaissance hotel London, and is the preeminent voice productivity event in the legal technology calendar.