- InTechnology launches PCI-certified managed payment service with partners Phoenix Managed Networks and Mako Networks
New solution first to offer consolidated card payment, voice and data services over one secure connection
Data, telephony and network management specialist InTechnology has announced the launch of a PCI-certified managed service...
- e-know.net has real success in virtual world
Managed service provider e-know.net has announced a further addition to its legal client base with the signing of personal injury specialist; Balinda & Co. e-know.net will deliver Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Exchange, BlackBerry...
- e-know.net Celebrates Virtual Engagement
Managed service provider e-know.net has announced further success in the legal sector with the news that it has signed up family law specialist, Woolley & Co. The firm went live at the beginning of June with e-know.net delivering Office 2007...
- What FX platform for your business?
FX Technology - choosing the best platform and getting implementation right.
As a Financial Director you will have to make many decisions on what technology the company can afford to invest in and what vendors to work with....
- e-know.net Ensures Applications No Barrier To Complete Cloud Solution
Managed services provider and legal market specialist e-know.net has announced the launch of a new offering designed to highlight the ease and benefits of making a 100% switch into Cloud-based managed services.
‘Totality’ comprises bespoke...