- IRIS Legal strikes deal with Band Hatton Button
IRIS Legal is delighted to announce a major new deal with Band Hatton Button LLP that will see the firm migrate its current practice management solution onto the fully managed IRIS Law Business hosted platform.
This complex agreement...
- Full-service London practice takes Proclaim Practice Management solution
West End London law firm, Seth Lovis & Co, is implementing Eclipse's Proclaim Practice Management Software solution.
Based in the heart of Covent Garden and employing over 40 staff, Seth Lovis & Co provides a range of...
- Smith Jones Solicitors makes six figure investment in firm-wide Proclaim practice management solution
Expanding Personal Injury law firm, Smith Jones Solicitors, is implementing Eclipse's Proclaim Practice Management Software system in a deal valued at over £100,000.
Celebrating its 25th Anniversary in 2013, Smith Jones focuses...
- IRIS Legal bucks the trend with growth and major investments
IRIS Legal is bucking the trend of the current economic downturn by growing its customer base and investing in new people, products and infrastructure.
IRIS Legal is the UK’s largest provider of software and I.T. services to law firms and...
- Ambitious practice invests in Proclaim for practice-wide solution
Expanding multi-disciplinary practice, Brightstone Law, is investing in a firm-wide Practice Management Solution from Eclipse Legal Systems.
Brightstone Law provides a full portfolio of corporate and consumer legal services from its base...