- IBB Solicitors switches to SOS Connect in six-figure deal
Leading South East law firm IBB Solicitors has signed a six-figure deal to roll out SOS Connect for integrated case and practice management. IBB is replacing its existing system with SOS Connect legal software from Solicitors Own Software....
- SOS unveils line-up for 2013 National User Group AGM and Conference
Leading legal software and services provider Solicitors Own Software (SOS) has announced details of the 2013 National SOS User Group AGM & Conference.
Three SOS clients and a senior figure from the Legal Support Network are...
- Davis Blank Furniss sees beauty of SOS Connect
Davis Blank Furniss has invested in SOS Connect, the legal software solution developed by Solicitors Own Software (SOS). The firm cites its main reasons for selecting the system as value for money, sector...
- SOS Connect Software for the new legal landscape
Resource - 14/08/2013 : case management, law firm software, legal accounts, legal finance, legal it, legal software, legal workflow, practice management, solicitors own software, sos connect, Technology, Practice Management
SOS Connect will streamline your legal business
SOS Connect is the flagship application of Solicitors Own Software (SOS) designed to underpin business process management in progressive mid-tier law firms and larger...
- New marketing drive sees Butcher & Barlow adopt SOS Connect
Law firm Butcher & Barlow LLP has signed up to SOS Connect as part of an ambitious five-year growth plan.
The firm is using Solicitors Own Software’s flagship SOS Connect application for integrated CRM...
- SOS Connect underpins Wilson Nesbitt’s new approach to opportunity management
One of Northern Ireland’s largest law firms is rolling out SOS Connect as part of a process re-engineering project designed to maximise opportunities, boost business performance and enhance client services.
Wilson Nesbitt has...
- Awdry Bailey & Douglas chooses SOS Connect for next generation case management system and firm wide integration
Awdry Bailey & Douglas Solicitors (ABD) has selected SOS Connect from Solicitors Own Software (SOS) as its next generation integrated case management system. The new software will support the firm’s goal to provide a more proactive service to...
- SOS Connect case study: Wollen Michelmore Solicitors
SOS Connect is a flexible foundation for Wollen Michelmore as they adapt and expand in the changing legal landscape.
Partner/Practice manager, Clive Meredith, shares how SOS supports Wollen Michelmore’s ongoing evolution.
- More firms select SOS Connect
Yet more law firms have chosen SOS Connect at the start of 2009 as the software best equipped to support their business development plans now and in the future.
Toller Beattie LLP, a progressive 6-partner firm in Barnstaple is in the...
- Massers standardises on SOS Connect for integrated case and practice management
A major overhaul of IT at Massers Solicitors of Nottingham has resulted in the selection of SOS Connect from Solicitors Own Software. The firm is introducing integrated case and practice management and is standardising on SOS Connect to drive...
- Henmans LLP bases future IT strategy on SOS Connect
Oxford’s premier law firm, Henmans LLP has carried out a review of IT systems and is laying down a unified foundation for the future with SOS Connect from Solicitors Own Software. The aim is to equip the firm with a modern, open and fully...
- Barker Gotelee to overhaul IT with SOS Connect replacement for AIM
SOS Connect from Solicitors Own Software has been selected by Barker Gotelee Solicitors to help the firm capitalise on business growth coming out of the recession and improve business processes throughout all areas of the firm with a complete...
- Toller Beattie benefits from SOS Connect, wins best use of IT from Federation of Small Businesses
Toller Beattie LLP, the well-established and progressive law firm based in Barnstaple has fully implemented SOS Connect from Solicitors Own Software and today introduces a 24x7 service to offer clients on-line access to track their case notes....
- Stones Solicitors LLP turns to SOS Connect for ‘slicker’ legal systems for 115 users
South West law firm Stones Solicitors LLP has selected SOS Connect integrated case and practice management software from Bath-based Solicitors Own Software (SOS). This comes as a result of the law firm's strategy to focus on business agility and...
- JBHS switches to SOS Connect for case management
Jackson Brierley Hudson Stoney (JBHS) is the latest long-term Solicitors Own Software customer to switch to SOS Connect for case management as well as upgrade to the latest version for a fully integrated practice, case management and legal...