About this Event
Experts from across the industry will explore:
What to expect
8.45 - 9:15 Registration and breakfast
9:15 - 9.30 Welcome and introductions
9.30 - 10:00 Emerging technologies and conveyancing – Kris Clark, Head of AI, Landmark Information Group
10.00 - 10:30 Conveyancing market intelligence – Richard Hinton, Pitsford Consulting
10:30 - 10:45 Break
10:45 - 11:15 Cybercrime and fraud – Tom Lyes, LawyerChecker
11:15 - 11:45 AML - Mitigating risk and protecting your clients – Tracy Burtwell, Searchflow
11:45 - 12:00 Questions to the panel
12:00 - 13.00 Lunch and networking
ConnectLive 2019 returns to London!
Technology is changing faster than ever. Here is a chance to catch up with a day of intense content. This year’s ConnectLive will be filled with sessions that promote connections, education, and foster communications to share best practices.
Who Should Attend ConnectLive?
If you are a forward-thinking law firm looking to drive efficiencies and simplify processes by digitising your practice, then attending one of our Roadshows is the perfect opportunity for you to understand how cutting edge software can support your journey.
Times, dates and venues:
Wednesday 5 June (3:30pm - 6:00pm): ISOLAS
Wednesday 12 June (3.30pm - 6:010pm): Levy & McRae
Supporting the advancement of women in the legal profession — register for this year's must-attend women’s leadership in the law event.
Thomson Reuters Transforming Women’s Leadership in the Law (TWLL) programme is delighted to announce its second annual conference bringing together key individuals across the legal industry to address the structural barriers that impede women as they progress in their legal careers.
What to expect
TWLL's 2019 conference will feature keynote sessions, practical case studies and workshops from industry leaders, covering a range of topics, including:
- Recent diversity research conducted in partnership with Acritas
- Practical steps to offer best in breed culture
- Driving diversity from the top through diverse recruitment and talent planning
- Developing a buy-side charter
- Methods for embedding core values and behaviours across your organisation
- Methods and practices that turn the dial for male advocates of change
- Steps to address the gender and ethnicity pay gap and incentives
- Managing yourself, your team and your career
- Intersectionality: personal stories shared
Who will benefit
- Head of Strategy
- Heads of Talent
- General Counsel
- Associate GCs
- Heads of Diversity
- Executive Leadership positions
Connect, learn, and experience
Thomson Reuters invites you to attend the VANTAGE 2019 EMEA Regional Conference held this year in London. Get ready to experience VANTAGE and gain the perspective you need to take your business to the next level!
Experience the Highest Quality Events in the Industry
Get the latest updates on the software solutions your firm uses, including 3E, 3E MatterSphere, 3E Workspace, Enterprise, and eBillingHub.
What to expect
Schedule and Curriculum
Thomson Reuters Professional (UK) invites you to the VANTAGE 2019 EMEA Regional Conference to be held in London, UK. This two-day conference offers a great opportunity for you to learn about innovations and new capabilities available in Thomson Reuters solutions. Our session curriculum will cover a wide range of topics and product lines designed to help users maximize their current software solutions, such as 3E, 3E MatterSphere, 3E Workspace, Enterprise, and much more. In addition, this event will offer several networking opportunities to share best practices and discuss industry trends with your peers.
- Product Vision General Session
- Over 50 informative sessions and tutorials featuring demos, client best practices, thought leadership, and subject matter experts
- 3E Product Strategy and Roadmap
- Hands-on Learning Zone
- VANTAGE Expo
Informance is delighted to announce that this year’s Customer Information Day will be held at the beautiful Mallory Court Country Hotel and Spa. On the day customers will hear about the latest Qlik product developments and Informance dashboards and enjoy a three-course fine dining lunch in the hotels 3AA rosette restaurant.
The day’s agenda will include:
2018 marks the Institute’s 40th anniversary. To help celebrate, our annual one-day conference and AGM will take place in Birmingham on Friday 16 November 2018. The event will take place at Austin Court, which is part of the Institution of Engineering and Technology. This is a unique, listed building in the heart of Birmingham city centre. It is a beautiful blend of modern design and period features in an inspiring waterside location.
What to expect
Today, more than ever, firms are hungry for commonsense support and guidance on how to deal with the changing landscape of legal finance. Our prestigious line-up of speakers includes the following:
- The Director of Policy from the SRA will take the opportunity to talk about the latest SRA Handbook changes and how the SRA is progressing with its theme of “looking to the future.”
- Following feedback from last year, our legal VAT expert, Darren Whelan, who is also our VAT trainer for law firms, will investigate and demonstrate some of the everyday conundrums our members face with VAT and give us some valuable examples of solutions and outcomes.
- The Access to Justice Foundation will join us again to update us on their great work and to celebrate the substantial donations they have received as a result of your Institute’s work with them. To complement the great speakers we have already secured, we are putting the final touches to our line-up, so watch out for more news in Legal Abacus and on our website.
What to expect
8:30-9:15 - Registration and breakfast
9:15-9:30 - Welcome and opening
9:30-10:45 - Keynote
10:45-11:15 - Break
11:15-12:45 - Breakouts
12:45-14:15 - Lunch
14:15-16:15 - Breakouts
16:15-16:45 - Break
16:45-17:30 - Closing sessions
17:30-19:00 - Cocktail reception in partner village
19:00-LATE - Kanaloa after party sponsored by Tikit