Kanaloa after party
Sponsored by Tikit
Join ndElevate EMEA attendees at the Kanaloa Tiki bar at 7:00 PM for an exclusive after-party hosted by Tikit. There will be entertainment, appetisers, drinks and plenty of fun to carry through the night.
Generously hosted by our friends at Addleshaw Goddard, the latest event in the portfolio puts the focus on the transformations taking place within buildings and office space.
What to expect
On the speaker line up………..
- Alexander East, modern workplace and security specialist, Microsoft
- Ross Jeremy, head of collaboration, Simmons and Simmons
- Yuval Dvir, global online scaled partnerships, Google
- Senior representative, Deloitte
- Alaana Linney, director, Bupa Health Services
- David Fazakerley, CIO, MW Solicitors
- Peter Gill, chief commercial officer, Converge
- Richard Francis, principal, Monomoy and steering comimittee member, UK Green Building Council
- Justine Thompson, Head of Diversity and Inclusivity, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Julie Wacker, Business Psychologist, Robertson Cooper
- Senior representative, Addleshaw Goddard
- Daniel Winterfeldt, Global capital markets partner,, Reed Smith and founder, Interlaw diversity forum
While the buck for regulatory compliance stops with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer, everyone within an organisation has a part to play in recognising and reporting suspicions of money laundering, terrorism financing and other financial crime.
encompass and C6 are hosting a seminar to explore the benefits of a holistic approach to financial crime prevention, and the positive outcomes of working hand in hand with your employees, regulators and law enforcement.
This interactive seminar will include three sessions:
For the first time, LPM is holding an event to discuss and analyse the results of its landmark annual research into SME legal technology – LPM Legal IT Landscapes 2018 – and it's free to attend to everyone in legal business management.
Generously hosted by our friends at Pinsent Masons, and sponsored by Secureworks, DVV Solutions, and Blackberry, this is an opportunity to learn the latest threats, their potential impact and how to counter them at Briefing Frontiers – Information security, privacy and protection.
ConnectLive 2018 returns to London!
Technology is changing faster than ever. Here is a chance to catch up with two days of intense content. This year’s ConnectLive will be filled with sessions that promote connections, education, and foster communications to share best practices.
We will have 40 sessions across four tracks covering business, technical, developer and industry topics. iManage and 25 partners will have exhibits and demonstrations.
Generously hosted by our friends at Taylor Wessing, and sponsored by Digital Whiskey, OnePlace, Tikit and Thomson Reuters Elite, this is an opportunity to learn how innovations in technology can improve the way in which you communicate and manage your relationships with clients. The event is free to attend to everyone in legal business management.
Join Gilbert + Tobin and Enable for a session at the Gilbert + Tobin offices, Sydney, where we will be covering and discussing proposal generation and experience manager software.
Iridium Technology will be co-hosting the sessions and providing a brief overview of their Matter pricing solution.
Refreshments will be included. Alcoholic refreshments and cheeseboards will be available at Thursday's 5pm gathering.
These sessions will suit CMO's, BD's and Heads of Marketing.
What to expect
- To see a demonstration of Enable’s flagship product PitchPerfect, which permits users to create high quality pitch documents effortlessly in Word and PowerPoint. This system is currently used by Gilbert + Tobin and another top Australian law firm.
- To understand the capabilities of Enable’s ExperienceManager. Not yet launched in the UK!
- An overview of Iridium’s Matter pricing solution
- To participate in a Q&A about proposal generation software.
- To enjoy a selection of light refreshments.
Sessions will last approx. two hours and will take place on:
- Thursday 8th February at 12pm
- Thursday 8th February at 5pm
- Friday 9th February at 12pm
The market-leading Briefing Transformation conference returns on Thursday 20 September 2018 at America Square, London - a one-day conference that's completely focused on the needs of business service leaders who are driving change and transformation in top-tier national and global law firms.
Speakers for 2018 include:
Hear from experts inside and outside of the legal sector about how to be at the cutting-edge and drive profitability.
This year’s Briefing 5P conference will look at how law firms can break down silos to improve business performance in a challenging market.