Workshops and seminars
1 day workshop for the owners of small law firms or other professional practices.
Profitable practice growth secrets: How to attract more of your ideal clients and significantly increase your profits without working more hours.
If you are the owner of a solo or small law firm or other professional practice and you want to:
In this complimentary online training seminar you will discover:
- The 3 Limiting Factors that could be stopping you from getting more clients and increasing profits and keeping you working too many hours
- How to use the 3 Essential Elements of a Profitable Practice to overcome these limiting factors
- A simple, 3 step process to plan out what you need to do next to have more clients and more profits without working more hours
This free training is for you if:
In the aftermath of headline-grabbing cyber attacks, managing partners in law firms and Barristers' Chambers around the world have been posing the same question to their firm’s IT leaders:
“Could this happen to us?”
“Yes” is likely the honest answer.
What to expect
- From 7.30 - Registration and breakfast
- 8.30 - Seminar starts
- 9.00 - Networking & refreshments
- Matt Torrens, COO, Sprout IT
- Sam Oliver, Senior Product Specialist, CybSafe
- Ian Bernhardt, Head of Compliance, Sprout IT
Key Discussion Points
- Psychological traits and biases cyber criminals routinely exploit
- Who are people in law firms who are most likely to suffer from each bias, and who are therefore most at risk?
- How law firms and IT leaders can control for human psychology to tackle the human aspect of cyber security, which remains the number one cause of breaches and attacks
Who will benefit
This online seminar is for you if:
- You are a solicitor or other professional with responsibility for business development and practice growth (either a sole practitioner or a partner in a in charge of a department within a small firm)
- You don’t have as many clients as you’d like, or you aren’t seeing the profits you want or need
- You feel like you’re working too many hours to be able to grow your practice further and you want to find a way to have more clients and more profits without increasing your hours.
The phrase “Quality Engineering” (QE) is becoming commonplace in the software testing and quality assurance (QA) world. Whilst debates over the relationship and differences between software testing and QA are well established, QE brings a new angle and a further evolution in practices around full lifecycle quality.
This seminar will discuss the concept of quality engineering, what this next “evolution” of software testing actually means and how organisations are implementing quality engineering approaches.
What to expect
6:00pm - Arrivals and welcome drinks
6:30pm - Welcome & Introductions
6:35pm - Software Testing, Quality Assurance and Now Quality Engineering - What the @$%#?
Chris Thompson, Client Services Director at Ten10
6:55pm - Case Study: Quality Engineering at Marcus by Goldman Sachs
Rob Munford, Senior Vice President, Goldman Sachs
7:15pm - Foundations of Quality Engineering: What Does Good Look Like and What Can We Learn from Other Industries? Ash Gawthorp, Solutions Director, Ten10
7:45pm - Open discussion with drinks and summer BBQ