The definitive guide for professional service firms
This seminar is presented by one of the UK's leading providers of website and internet marketing solutions for professional service firms.
What to expect
What you will learn
Website best practice in 2014 – what professional service firms are doing with their websites in 2014:
- Why staff profiles are so important
- The importance of up-to-date legal content
- Podcasting and online video
- Online document assembly/self-service
- Why spend money on a content management system
- An introduction to Pay Per Click adverts, email newsletters
Search engine optimisation – effective strategies
- Keyword research – how to do it
- National v geographic keywords
- On page optimisation – the four key things
- Inbound links – some myths exploded
Social Media – how can it fit into your marketing plan?
- The do's and the don'ts and how to get your staff to engage
- LinkedIn – how to use it and get the best from any time spent
- Twitter – what is a tweet anyone and why should a professional service firm bother?
- Facebook – what are the risks and rewards?
- Blogging – is there any point? If so, what is it? What do I say and where do I say it?
- YouTube – surely not? I work in a professional service firm not an advertising agency!
Email newsletters to help cross sell services - "Hello, I'm still here!!"
- Why email newsletters are the most cost effective prospect/client communication strategy
- What makes a good newsletter
- The importance of "clean" email lists
- The frequency of email newsletters
- How to deal with complaints
- The cost effectiveness of email v print newsletters
Website performance with Google Analytics – understanding how your website is performing
- How to setup Google Analytics and what are the key metrics you should be tracking
- What is "average" for a professional service firm's website in terms of statistics
- How to set up "Goals"
- Tracking how people find your website