We understand that you are competing in a much tougher climate than ever before; the role of the trusted advisor both internally and externally has changed significantly. Competition now not only comes from other law firms but also from your peers inside of your firm.
Join PCA Law and ourselves for a half day workshop where we will provide you with actionable insight to help you outmanoeuvre even the strongest competitor.
During our time we will explore:
09:00am - Coffee and registration
09:15am - Introduction and welcome
Steve Zangari, sales and marketing director, LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions
09:30am - The evolution fo the trusted adviser
Stephen Mitchell & Nikki Squire, PCA Law
- How does communication now play a central role in the new product offering of your firm and in your own role as a Trusted Advisor?
- How can you use the Trust Equation to better understand how to drive internal engagement and influence your key stakeholders?
- What type of listening is required to ensure your transformation projects are fit for purpose, both internally and externally?
- How can you personally play a central role in being the architect of innovation within your organisation?
- And what does this all mean for the types of internal conversations you should be having?
Using a highly interactive forum theatre format, examining a typical internal client influencing conversation, PCA Law will explore all of the above questions so that attendees can take some practical conclusions back to their firms, informing both their strategic decision making and the way they approach their day-to-day stakeholder conversations.
11:00am - Coffee break
11:30am - 360° Perspective: Law Firm Business Development, Freeing up Clever People’s Time
Scott Winter, Director of Product Management, InterAction, LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions
12:00pm - Trust and transparency between large law firms and their clients
Mark Smith, Market Development Director, LexisNexis UK
- In an era where law firm churn and frequent panel reviews seem ever more common, where pricing certainty and transparency are always under the spotlight, are law firms losing client trust?
- Following on from last year’s research into the voice of the client in top 50 law firms, LexisNexis have commissioned the University of Cambridge’s Judge Business School to investigate the trust between large law firms and their clients. The research looks at the dynamics of transparency and trust through a robust and proven academic lens, illuminates the archetypes of trust, and provides practical suggestions to build and deepen trust.
12:30pm - Close, lunch
While the buck for regulatory compliance stops with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer, everyone within an organisation has a part to play in recognising and reporting suspicions of money laundering, terrorism financing and other financial crime.
encompass and C6 are hosting a seminar to explore the benefits of a holistic approach to financial crime prevention, and the positive outcomes of working hand in hand with your employees, regulators and law enforcement.
This interactive seminar will include three sessions:
You are cordially invited to join a roundtable dinner discussion on Cybersecurity, hosted by global managed service provider, Eze Castle Integration, and cybersecurity expert, SkOUT Secure Intelligence.
Today’s cyber-attacks are becoming increasingly destructive, disruptive to daily business, and leaving firms with tarnished reputations.
Over the course of the afternoon we will recap some of the technological and regulatory developments that effected firms in 2017, before moving on to examine some of the key challenges organisations are likely to face in 2018 when it comes to information governance and security, relevant technology considerations and solutions, as well as our predictions for the development of the industry in the coming year.
For the first time, LPM is holding an event to discuss and analyse the results of its landmark annual research into SME legal technology – LPM Legal IT Landscapes 2018 – and it's free to attend to everyone in legal business management.
Generously hosted by our friends at Pinsent Masons, and sponsored by Secureworks, DVV Solutions, and Blackberry, this is an opportunity to learn the latest threats, their potential impact and how to counter them at Briefing Frontiers – Information security, privacy and protection.
Generously hosted by our friends at Taylor Wessing, and sponsored by Digital Whiskey, OnePlace, Tikit and Thomson Reuters Elite, this is an opportunity to learn how innovations in technology can improve the way in which you communicate and manage your relationships with clients. The event is free to attend to everyone in legal business management.
The market-leading Briefing Transformation conference returns on Thursday 20 September 2018 at America Square, London - a one-day conference that's completely focused on the needs of business service leaders who are driving change and transformation in top-tier national and global law firms.
Speakers for 2018 include:
Hear from experts inside and outside of the legal sector about how to be at the cutting-edge and drive profitability.
This year’s Briefing 5P conference will look at how law firms can break down silos to improve business performance in a challenging market.