The Agile Firm Manchester is designed for regional Managing Partners, CTOs, COOs, CIOs, IT and Facilities Directors who want to understand how agile working principles are transforming the way the legal and professional services sector does business. It will give you a unique opportunity to talk, not just with our experts, but also with your peers in leading firms who are harnessing the benefits of agile working.
13:30 - Registration & refreshments
BigHand have announced the return of their User Conference, this year coming to Manchester on the 15th, and London on the 17th of October.
The technology vendor has continued on its growth curve over the last 18 months, making strides towards its vision to be the most supportive technology partner in the industry for helping law firms transition to newer, more ‘business-oriented’ ways of working.
- Two hours of networking with like-minded people at the only networking event for business services within legal!
- Exposure to over 100 law firms and supplie
Join the conversation
The Manchester Property Hub will provide regular opportunities for you to meet and share your knowledge with a local group of experts about the relevant and topical issues in your area. They will be attended by representatives from all parties involved in the property transaction, from conveyancers, estate agents and developers, to surveyors, lenders and Local Authorities – and will make for engaging and relevant discussion spanning the length and breadth of the industry.
We are happy to announce the winner of Pinnacle OA's champagne prize draw is:
Squire Patton Boggs
Congratulations Jennifer! We will be in touch to deliver your champagne!
The Legal Practice Management events are the must-attend events for everyone in practice management from SME law firms.
Who will benefit
- Practice managers
- Practice directors
- COOs / CFOs / CEOs
- Office managers
- Heads of finance
- Accounts managers.
Check out what delegates from our last conference thought:
“Congratulations on such a successful conference. I would be very happy to contribute to any of your future events.”
“Just a quick note to say how much I enjoyed the conference. I think you had the agenda spot on. Well balanced with a great group of participants and I took a lot away from it”
“I look forward to meeting my peers from other firms and networking, so having time for this is a plus many thanks”
Customer Service Excellence is a practical tool that drives customer focused change within organisations. It aims to bring professional high level customer service concepts into common practice whilst building a picture of your organisation and how focused it truly is.
What to expect
By the end of the session delegate will have:
- Defined the role of the Champion
- Gained a working knowledge of the Customer Service Excellence Standard
- Explored the evidence requirements to achieve and maintain the Standard
- Reflected on the role of the Champion in relation to managing expectations, selling the benefits and supporting continuous improvement within an organisation
- ‘Mapped’ their own organisation against the standard in relation to identifying strong evidence in place
- Developed a personal action plan which will assist them to develop within the role
Who will benefit
- People who were thinking of embarking on working with the Customer Service Excellence Standard
- People who are currently working towards CSE accreditation
- Those who are currently accredited with CSE and want to increase their knowledge of the standard.