We are thrilled to welcome Bukola Obadun-Craigs as a senior associate to the residential property management team, underpinning our strategy to deliver excellence to our customer base within this growing sector.
Bukola brings with her a wealth of residential property litigation expertise and joins us from the national firm Shoosmiths where she was Head of Housing Management litigation for the past five years.
On Thursday 5th July, Brethertons held its second Annual Staff Conference. It was a fantastic opportunity for employees across all practice areas and all regional offices to come together to discuss strategy, customers and get involved in team building activities to strengthen our people engagement.
As the holidays are fast approaching, we are seeing a rise in demand for locum lawyers at a range of firms up and down the country, from niche boutique practices to regional heavyweights ranked in the Legal 500. Due to this spike in locum activity, many legal professionals are taking the opportunity to benefit from the advantages of working on a temporary basis.
Self-employed contractor status: high earning potential
- Openings at the top 15 Deloitte Fast 50 company span technical pre-sales, services delivery & product development
- The company specialises in integrated ECM Software that helps companies exploit their investments in Office 365/ SharePoint and other ECM content repositories including, M-Files, OpenText, Microfocus Content Manager, Box and many more
Repstor, the ECM software specialist, has launched a major new recruitment drive. Reporting significant revenue growth, the company is experiencing substantial demand for its ECM software which capitalises on
Whilst we at CB Resourcing are always busy with legal information jobs in London, we have also been very busy over the past few years helping law firms with ‘North shoring’ their jobs to the major hubs in Manchester, Glasgow, Leeds and Birmingham as well as other regional centres such as Bristol.
We’ve also worked on legal information positions further afield in locations such as the Channel Islands, Gibraltar, Caribbean and the Middle East.
Generously hosted by our friends at Addleshaw Goddard, the latest event in the portfolio puts the focus on the transformations taking place within buildings and office space.
What to expect
On the speaker line up………..
- Alexander East, modern workplace and security specialist, Microsoft
- Ross Jeremy, head of collaboration, Simmons and Simmons
- Yuval Dvir, global online scaled partnerships, Google
- Senior representative, Deloitte
- Alaana Linney, director, Bupa Health Services
- David Fazakerley, CIO, MW Solicitors
- Peter Gill, chief commercial officer, Converge
- Richard Francis, principal, Monomoy and steering comimittee member, UK Green Building Council
- Justine Thompson, Head of Diversity and Inclusivity, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Julie Wacker, Business Psychologist, Robertson Cooper
- Senior representative, Addleshaw Goddard
- Daniel Winterfeldt, Global capital markets partner,, Reed Smith and founder, Interlaw diversity forum
Following the publication of Cascade’s Stress Report 2018, our HR Business Partner Emily Cryan was approached by Elite Franchise magazine to answer a number of questions about wellbeing in the workplace. You can read her thoughts in full, here…
Why should employers be mindful of their employees’ mental health?
There is so much to say on this subject.
Firstly, look at the UK population – mental health is a growing concern.
Laura Hodson is a Product & Furniture Design graduate with 6 years’ experience in the recruitment industry. After graduating in 2012 she started her career in agency recruitment focused on the technology sector. More recently Laura worked in internal recruitment for Accenture based on site at Unilever hiring across a wide spectrum of specialisations.
Thursday 14th June 2018 didn’t just mark the close of another successful CIPD HR Software Show – it also signalled the end of an era. We enjoyed the final HRSS as we know it, ahead of the expo changing to become the Festival of Work event at Olympia London next year. But before we look too far into the future at what’s to come, in this blog we reflect on Cascade’s five biggest HRSS highlights…
CB Resourcing had a great day at the Knowledge Management Forum 2018 last Thursday.
The event was well attended with a number of notable sessions including “How will technology impact your role”, which focused on the increasing use of technology, automation, and data and what it means for knowledge professionals.
I also attended an interactive session on collaboration through the unusual medium of a board game! It tested our decision making, resilience, leadership and ability to innovate and build trust.