On Monday 9 November, LSN opened its networking doors once again to over 250 guests with its Connect4Community celebration. The November event, designed to help connect professionals in the legal community in an original and engaging way, was the grand finale of 2018 and the last of the three networking events held each year in London.
On Monday 9 July, LSN welcomed over 300 guests into a new era of networking events with our summer Connect4Community celebration, where the brightest legal business professionals came together for a free evening of fun, games and giveaways. The event was one of three London networking events held each year, which are designed to fulfil LSN’s mission to help connect professionals in our community in an original and engaging way.
Generously hosted by our friends at Addleshaw Goddard, the latest event in the portfolio puts the focus on the transformations taking place within buildings and office space.
What to expect
On the speaker line up………..
- Alexander East, modern workplace and security specialist, Microsoft
- Ross Jeremy, head of collaboration, Simmons and Simmons
- Yuval Dvir, global online scaled partnerships, Google
- Senior representative, Deloitte
- Alaana Linney, director, Bupa Health Services
- David Fazakerley, CIO, MW Solicitors
- Peter Gill, chief commercial officer, Converge
- Richard Francis, principal, Monomoy and steering comimittee member, UK Green Building Council
- Justine Thompson, Head of Diversity and Inclusivity, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Julie Wacker, Business Psychologist, Robertson Cooper
- Senior representative, Addleshaw Goddard
- Daniel Winterfeldt, Global capital markets partner,, Reed Smith and founder, Interlaw diversity forum
Econocom, a leading European player specialising in the digital transformation of organisations, has been announced as an official Supplier of The 2018 Ryder Cup.
As well as providing a range of hardware products critical to the organisation of The Ryder Cup, Econocom will also become the Presenting Sponsor of the On Course Radio Service for the biennial contest, which takes place at Le Golf National in Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, Paris from 25th – 30th September 2018.
Intelligent Office (IO) has been recognised as an employer of choice having achieved the ‘Ones to Watch’ rating from Best Companies. This latest accolade comes during a very successful 18 months for IO which has seen the business win four new clients including major US law firm, Shearman & Sterling and also The Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA.) Longstanding client Farrer & Co has also renewed their contract for a third time.
Over the course of the afternoon we will recap some of the technological and regulatory developments that effected firms in 2017, before moving on to examine some of the key challenges organisations are likely to face in 2018 when it comes to information governance and security, relevant technology considerations and solutions, as well as our predictions for the development of the industry in the coming year.