Marketing & BD
Generously hosted by our friends at Addleshaw Goddard, the latest event in the portfolio puts the focus on the transformations taking place within buildings and office space.
What to expect
On the speaker line up………..
- Alexander East, modern workplace and security specialist, Microsoft
- Ross Jeremy, head of collaboration, Simmons and Simmons
- Yuval Dvir, global online scaled partnerships, Google
- Senior representative, Deloitte
- Alaana Linney, director, Bupa Health Services
- David Fazakerley, CIO, MW Solicitors
- Peter Gill, chief commercial officer, Converge
- Richard Francis, principal, Monomoy and steering comimittee member, UK Green Building Council
- Justine Thompson, Head of Diversity and Inclusivity, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Julie Wacker, Business Psychologist, Robertson Cooper
- Senior representative, Addleshaw Goddard
- Daniel Winterfeldt, Global capital markets partner,, Reed Smith and founder, Interlaw diversity forum
Today, Workshare announces a new partnership with Tiger Eye, specialists in advising legal firms on how to maximize their investment in technology. The partnership will allow customers to utilize Tiger Eye’s consultative approach to understand best practices for legal IT and get the most from Workshare solutions and its bundled offering with iManage.
- Over three hours of networking with like-minded people at the only networking event for business services within legal!
- A free networking masterclass
- Exposure to over 100 law firms and suppliers
- Assistance making connections and finding solutions
- Help with finding a new job
- Food and drinks
- The chance to catch up with old and new colleague
Nine proposal pros walked away with the award of best pitch team at the Briefing 5P conference on 26 June 2018:
Tikit, part of the BT Group and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announced that its leading document and house styles application Tikit ReStyler has had a UI refresh to streamline usability.
Tikit, part of the BT Group and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announced that its flagship Carpe Diem time recording platform has added rule awareness and validation features to further comply with client engagement terms such as Outside Counsel Guidelines (OCG).
Moneypenny, the legal sector’s leading outsourced communications provider, has opened a unique ‘Tech Garden’ to showcase its innovative and cutting-edge technologically-led services.
This guest blog was written by Dan Anderson, co-founder, and CEO of SeeUnity.
Over the past couple of years or so, the legal market has begun to trend away from on-premise DMS. More and more firms have been flirting with the idea of Cloud or SaaS DMS. In the AM Law 200, we know that NetDocuments owns at least 16.5% of the market. And while iManage offers both on-premise and cloud DMS, they own about 70.5% of the AM Law 200.
Intelligent Office UK (IO), the leading support services provider to UK law firms, has been appointed by Top 100 law firm VWV to provide reprographic, mailroom, front of house, and records and facilities management services to the firm’s Bristol, London and Watford offices.
The contract commenced on 1st December 2017 and saw 19 VWV employees TUPE transfer to IO.