Risk & Compliance
- Over three hours of networking with like-minded people at the only networking event for business services within legal!
- A free networking masterclass
- Exposure to over 100 law firms and suppliers
- Assistance making connections and finding solutions
- Help with finding a new job
- Food and drinks
- The chance to catch up with old and new colleagues<
Lunchtime event - REGISTER NOW!
Our networking events are FREE to attend but only if you work in a law firm or solicitors practice.
One of the UK’s leading personal injury law firms has added a much-needed line of defence against accidental data breaches.
Your organisation uses some files every day. You also have files that don’t see day-to-day use but must be retained for administrative purposes, retention requirements, or legal compliance; these are inactive files. Do you have a strategy for keeping them organised, accessible, and secure? Here are several tips for managing your inactive files:
Legal firms are among the top three targets for cyber criminals looking for access to sensitive data which can then be exploited or sold on for financial reward.
A Verizon report suggested that 90% of successful cyberattacks were as a result of human error.
Being cyber resilient is just as much about your people as it is your technology. In recognition of the fact, the Cyber Essentials certification service was developed and launched to…