Risk & Compliance
NetDocuments, the leading cloud-based content management platform for law firms and corporate legal and compliance departments backed by Clearlake Capital, announced today that Josh Baxter has been named CEO of NetDocuments, with Matt Duncan continuing with the company in the role of executive chairman. Long-time sales leader Marc Duncan will assume the position of strategic sales VP.
Long-term Intapp partner Pinnacle has announced that its Business Acceptance practice lead Ash Nanda has become the vendor’s first Cloud certified professional in Europe.
With Intapp continuing to develop its Professional Services Platform away from a solely on-premises offering, the certification ensures that firms looking to leverage new Cloud capability can tap into qualified solution design and application support.
Tikit, part of the BT Group and the leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announced a partnership with award winning cybersecurity provider Red Sift.
Red Sift are the creators of OnDMARC, a cloud‐based email security product that helps organisations to protect their domains against email impersonation. Built on an AI cyber security platform, the tool makes implementing and configuring the Domain‐based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance (DMARC) protocol protection clearer, simpler and more secure.
Generously hosted by our friends at Addleshaw Goddard, the latest event in the portfolio puts the focus on the transformations taking place within buildings and office space.
What to expect
On the speaker line up………..
- Alexander East, modern workplace and security specialist, Microsoft
- Ross Jeremy, head of collaboration, Simmons and Simmons
- Yuval Dvir, global online scaled partnerships, Google
- Senior representative, Deloitte
- Alaana Linney, director, Bupa Health Services
- David Fazakerley, CIO, MW Solicitors
- Peter Gill, chief commercial officer, Converge
- Richard Francis, principal, Monomoy and steering comimittee member, UK Green Building Council
- Justine Thompson, Head of Diversity and Inclusivity, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Julie Wacker, Business Psychologist, Robertson Cooper
- Senior representative, Addleshaw Goddard
- Daniel Winterfeldt, Global capital markets partner,, Reed Smith and founder, Interlaw diversity forum
- Over three hours of networking with like-minded people at the only networking event for business services within legal!
- A free networking masterclass
- Exposure to over 100 law firms and suppliers
- Assistance making connections and finding solutions
- Help with finding a new job
- Food and drinks
- The chance to catch up with old and new colleague
In the Information Age, it’s wise to know the facts. Even a smidgen of misinformation can cause your business to miss out on big benefits. Here are several common myths about document scanning to watch out for:
Myth 1: Document Scanning is Easy
Looking back over the last month, there are three major topics that jump out at me in the world of tech news and I have a sneaking suspicion they’ll dominate the remainder of 2018.
Firstly, there’s the digital workspace, a topic so prevalent that it became the sole subject of one of my weekly roundups.
Today, Doxly, the leader in end-to-end legal transaction management, announced its integration with NetDocuments, the leading cloud-based content management platform for law firms and corporate legal and compliance departments. This new integration creates a direct connection between documents drafted and stored in NetDocuments to the deals they are associated with in Doxly.