Superb opportunity! Global law firm requires a Director of Knowledge Systems to lead its central Knowledge Management team, ensuring the Knowledge systems support the Firm's business objectives whilst operating efficiently as possible. The role-holder will be accountable for promoting knowledge systems and use globally, whilst leading in firmwide initiatives. This role has both strategic and operational responsibilities.
CRM Executive – 3 month FTC
Our client a large UK law firm based in Reading are recruiting for a CRM Executive to join their Marketing and Business Development team on a 3 month interim basis.
Working with the CRM Manager and working closely with all business service groups and firmwide partners and associates, you will be the go to person for all CRM administration. Duties in this role will include:
· Manage data quality, duplicate checking and merging
· Checking and resolving data change tickets
CRM Database Executive role in popular international law firm with great working culture. Great move away from InterAction| up to £35,000 | London
iManage Worksite Certified Engineer - (London)
Our client is a leading provider of software solutions for professional services firms. Due to rapid growth and high demand for resources they now have an opportunity for a iManage Worksite Support Consultant.
Technical Support Consultant - (DMS, Worksite/iManage, Windows Server, SQL, MS Office, Active Directory, London)
Our client is a leading provider of software solutions for professional services firms.
Due to rapid growth and high demand for resources they now have an opportunity for a Technical Support Consultant.
Business Analyst (Client Facing Business Consultant)
Service Desk / Support Analyst
Service Desk / Support Analyst required for professional London Based IT Support Team on their 1st and 2nd line service
You will be part of on the Service Desk providing 1st and 2nd line remote support to users on MS Windows, Office, Active Directory,
Blackberry Devices and Server, as well as other bespoke applications.
Responsibilities will include:
* Resolving IT Support issues, aiming to achieve an 80%+ first time fix
* Responding to Service requests by email and telephone
* Investigating Technical issues with PCs, Laptops, and Citrix Thin Clients
Support Analyst / Service Desk Analyst
Support Analyst / Service Desk Analyst - Law firm required to provide support for a busy London based IT team of a Global Law firm supporting users in London.
Key experience required:
* At least 2 years experience in an IT Support role; either on a Service Desk Anlayst or Deskside Support
* Experience gained within a professional services (Law, Accountancy, Insurance) industry is an advantage but not essential
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
An international Law firm taking on a technology transformation programme to deliver their new IT Strategy and next generation IT Infrastructure are looking for an enthusiastic forward thinking Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team.
* Supporting the Infrastructure Manager in delivering the strategic infrastructure programme
* Where necessary, assisting 1st & 2nd line support staff in resolving failures in hardware and software
* Representing the Infrastructure team as the Technical Lead on projects