2015 half-year results - Econocom, announced its results after the board of directors met
• Revenue of €1.1 billion, rising 15%, 13% of which organically
• Organic growth across all business lines and geographical areas
• Recurring operating profit1 rose 35% and operating margin rate up across all business lines
• Sharp increase in operating profit
• Net profit up 36%
• Financial resources strengthened: successful issue of bonds as part of a private
placement (Euro PP) of €101 million
• Continuing the investment strategy with seven targeted transactions carried out
• 2015 guidance confirmed: another year of organic growth in revenue and a rise in recurring operating profit and net earnings per share
• The group’s Management expects a sharp rise in net earnings per share for the year
Econocom, a European company specialising in the digital transformation of businesses, announced its half-year results after the Board of Directors met today.
15% growth in revenue, supported by all business lines and geographical areas
Econocom reported revenue of €1,122 million in the first half of 2015, compared with €974 million for the same period in 2014, i.e. a 15% rise, 13% of which is organic.
DOWNLOAD THE PDF ABOVE TO READ THE FULL REPORT