Briefing Transformation 2017 conference
Creating innovation - Enabling agility - Transformational change
The market-leading Briefing Transformation conference returns in November at America Square, London - with expert insight and outcomes tailored to legal businesses that you can apply in your firm.
Briefing Transformation 2017 is a one-day conference that's completely focused on the needs of business services leaders who are driving change and transformation in top national and global law firms.
The agenda will be launched in the coming weeks so watch this space.
What issues are at the heart of this conference?
- A binary future? AI, data analysis and opportunities
- Agile and remote working to take your firm into the future
- Automation and visualisation tools to help you improve profitability
- Tech innovation and digital disruption - how to have a smooth tech-transformation
- Embracing the cloud to find the sunshine (even in the UK ... )
- 24/7 culture and interactive portals to deliver a better customer experience
- The technology arms race - KPI dashboards to transform working methods
- Transformation culture: Getting the team on board
- Stakeholder analysis and how transformation affects your clients
- CX: Improving the client journey and service delivery methods
- Structuring for innovation - should you take a punt on emerging technologies?
- HR as the epicentre of transformational change
- Creating an environment for continuous improvement
- Driving an innovation culture
Your peers are already booking so email us to book in now!
Early bird is £395 which increases to £425 from 14 July 2017.
Want to sponsor this event? Get in touch
Briefing Transformation 2016 in numbers:
- 90 attendees.
- 36 law firms were represented (top 100).
- Check out the agenda from our last conference here.
These are the people you will be sharing knowledge with at the conference:
- Directors and heads of ops, IT, strategy, innovation
- Change and transformation experts
- COOs / CFOs / CEOs / CIOs
- HR leaders focused on change ... and many more
- David Wood, radical real-world futurist; co-founder of Symbian OS; principal, Delta Wisdom
- Havana Abid, head of business change and transformation, RBS (previously with AIG, Lloyds)
- Andrew Telling, UK head of knowledge management, Taylor Wessing
- Brian Gribben, director of BD, Olswang
Check out what delegates from our last conference thought:
Your peers have already booked so email us to book in now! Early bird is £395 which increases to £425 from 14 July 2017.