Baker McKenzie among law firms that clients recommend most
Leading global law firm Baker McKenzie has been rated among BTI Consulting's Most Recommended Law Firms - only one of ten among the 650 core firms serving corporate clients who have been named for more than 15 years running.
"Top legal decision makers have a time-honored code — they will recommend the law firms who do a much better job than anyone else," the report says. "Every recommendation is a personal statement about the type of provider — the commitment, service, quality, and demeanor — you are willing to entrust to a peer, from whom they would expect the same.”
Discover more about Baker McKenzie on their employer profile page. Here you'll find:
- Baker McKenzie news
- Business service jobs
- Recruitment contacts
BTI report that superior client service is consistently the leading driver of law firm recommendations by General Counsel. The 5 components of superior service include:
- Putting the client's needs first in all aspects of the work
- Adding business context through your keen understanding of your client’s business
- Making your client's life easier by providing key information and insights before they ever ask
- Delivering higher value than expected
- Meeting your client's targeted objectives.