The changing nature of legal services buying: Briefing Operational Leaders In Legal 2015 GC panel
Examining the changing nature of the buyer of legal services - as in house legal teams grow and require a less full service delivery and more focused expertise, how do firms adapt?
• Understanding what the client wants with regards to billing, staffing, delivery and overall relationship management
• With the growing influence of procurement teams on legal services buying how do you maintain momentum in the process?
• Overcoming the hurdles that legal procurement teams impose including RFPs and panel reviews
• Maximising existing client relationships by creating value for an untapped area of the client corporation
• Understanding what the key needs are of in-house legal teams and can firms support clients more?
How can firms deliver the best legal expertise to new clients, how best to provide it and how to deliver it profitably