Video: Efficient matter delivery, Rupert Egerton-Smith, Linklaters at Operational Leaders in Legal 2014
Video Length: 16 mins 38 secs
'Efficient matter delivery; taking a process view of matters'
Filmed at the Briefing Operational Leaders In Legal 2014 conference (Nov 2014), this presentation features Rupert Egerton-Smith, head of business management at Linklaters, talking about efficient matter delivery.
- Law firm case study examples; how are firms leveraging their expensive lawyer time more effectively, how are they using certain methodologies or tool kits to make their processes more efficient?
- Using process mapping technology and KM systems such as document automation, document comparison and litigation tools to automate routine work and do it better
- Aligning people and finance systems to understand matter efficiency in real time
- Better resource management; examining different forms of resourcing and recruiting resource managers to manage this process
- Ways to more effectively enable resourcing – changing how lawyers operate to ensure fee earners utilise the most appropriate resource and securing maximum usage from your people
- What is the resourcing model of the future?
- Is there a risk that increasing standardisation and lack of autonomy will lead to disempowerment, demotivation or a lack of innovation and entrepreneurialism?
Contact the LSN team about Briefing OLIL 2015 via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0870 112 5058