Video: Project management capability in law firms, Antonia Adams, Clifford Chance at Operational Leaders in Legal 2014
Video Length: 21 mins 45 secs
'Building project management capability in law firms'
Filmed at the Briefing Operational Leaders In Legal 2014 conference (Nov 2014), this presentation features Antonia Adams, director - global programme group at Clifford Chance, talking about building project management capability in law firms.
- Understanding the value for the client and how you can differentiate your firm from your competitors
- Law firm case study examples on successfully introducing project managers within legal and non-legal groups and building project management capability
- What are the lessons learned? How successful have firms been in getting clients to pay for that service?
- Embedding LPM in your firm, ensuring it’s maximised to its full potential and enforcing the change
- How can you make your firm stand out from the competition?
- What next for project managers in law firms?
Contact the LSN team about Briefing OLIL 2015 via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0870 112 5058