Put your question to the experts

Engage with your peers in legal business services with our clever crowdsourcing engine.

Ask a question »

Do you use external web conferencing for external users (with voice/video/screen sharing type functionality)?

what is it called and who hosts it? Any recommendations
Asked by: Jane Dobson
Answer this?

Check out PGi services. They combine Cisco WebEx with international dial numbers plus their own meet me video client. Lots of others gotomeeting, etc do a similar job but it seems PGi has an edge.

Alternatively, get an account with WebEx, gotomeeting and then a "proper" video client from Cisco Jabber Video.

Hope it helps. Nica

Add your comment