Recruit an apprentice and further your business
With high calibre candidates finishing their exams and looking for the right opportunity within the law sector, there has never been a better time to recruit an apprentice. If you have never recruited apprentices before, why not look at a new way of harnessing fresh, new talent?
Candidates who have recently finished their GCSEs or A-levels are driven, motivated and ready to succeed. Hawk Training have a number of excellent candidates that are interested in opportunities with organisations like yours. So why not hire an apprentice to enhance the succession planning of your business?
Hawk offer a free of charge recruitment service and make the process of recruiting an apprentice easy. We screen and sift candidates to ensure the right fit for your organisation before you even meet them, meaning it saves you time and you get only the best candidates for the role. The free of charge service includes:
- Meeting your individual apprentice recruitment needs
- Advertising of your vacancy
- Initial screening of applications
- Telephone screening of applications
- First stage interview / assessment day with candidates
- Arranging interviews with your organisation for the most suitable candidates
- Apprenticeship programme delivery for the recruited apprentice (on or off-site) by qualified tutors
- Ongoing support for you as an employer and for your apprentice from Hawk Training
But that’s not all. The National Apprenticeship Service is providing up to 40,000 Apprenticeship grants with a value of £1,500 to employers with up to 1000 employees recruiting 16 to 23 year olds, to encourage employers to develop their business and take on new apprentices. Grants are available for up to 10 apprentices per employer.
There has never been a better time to take on an apprentice, so contact us today to see how we can support you.
020 8891 0992