Auditor – Compliance FTC
Legal 500 practice in Essex seeks Compliance Auditor on a fixed term contract for 3-4 months.
Joining a busy compliance team located within the Colchester office, the successful auditor will provide comprehensive support to the quality and compliance director. Assisting with the management of changes driven by either client demands, objectives or regulatory changes, you will manage a varied workload, ensuring high levels of client service at all times.
• Providing project support
• Integrating a newly merged firm in preparation for assessment to achieve Lexcel
• Conducting audits
• Liaising with merged firms to come up with practical solutions
• Conducting gap analysis
• Finding improvements to working practices
• Coordinating systems and working practice integrations
• Working with the wider compliance team, HR, accounts and IT
• Making visit to other offices as required
• A compliance professional with a minimum of one year's experience
• Demonstrable experience in risk and compliance management issues is essential
• Available for a period of 3-4 months to commence ASAP
• Highly organised, able to work well under pressure
• Works well as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
• Excel in communication both verbally and written
• Has the ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively
• Possesses a flair for networking
One of the oldest established firms in the country and ranked in the Legal 500, this firm is renowned for its high level of client care and practice management. It is a trusted provider of legal services across a range of areas and excels in employing experts in their chosen fields. Now recruiting for its office in Colchester, Essex, the firm is seeking a Compliance Auditor FTC.
• Competitive salary dependent on experience
• Opportunities for career progression
• Generous holiday allowance
• Friendly, supportive working environment
Auditor – Compliance FTC
For further details of this Compliance Auditor FTC vacancy, please contact Monty on 01954 716475 quoting reference MB05266281.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details