Commercial Business Manager
Commercial Business Manager – Leading City law firm – Maternity cover paying up to £90,000
A Commercial Business Manager is being sought by a highly prestigious and dynamic City law firm.
Providing analysis and insight into the key issues facing the business that impact performance and growth, you will support the industry leaders to gain a better understanding of the key drivers of their groups' profitability.
You will work with the Finance Department on projects that increase efficiency and provide transparency into the firm's operational performance and support the CFO and Finance team on appraisal of strategic projects.
Key responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
- Working with the CFO, monitoring profitability of industry groups, and supporting them to achieve budget and maximise profitability;
- Working with the Finance team on key strategic projects, to include financial modelling and project/investment appraisal;
- Supporting the Industry Group Leaders in the preparation of their annual revenue budgets;
- Working with senior management to support strategic projects, including financial modelling and project/investment appraisal;
- Leading the firm's pilot on pricing, developing the roadmap to educate the firm on better pricing practices, supporting key pricing decisions.
Skills & experience required:
- Qualified accountant or MBA;
- Previous relevant experience within a professional services firm essential;
- Business partnering experience;
- Project-based experience beneficial.
If you're interested in this role, please get in touch with Jessica Sharpe at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07557 355 037.