Compliance Assistant - Manchester
This large UK law firm based in Manchester are recruiting for a Compliance Assistant to assist their busy Risk & Compliance Department.
The department are responsible for monitoring of compliance of new business in take, this involves carrying out anti-money laundering and conflicts checking procedures. Duties for this role will include:
· Filing of case registrations and client identification forms
· Data entry of all pending/warning/reject/service of process and sub-files
· Manual entry of new and any additional case information for all offices
· Occasional assistance verifying client identity where required (database/internet searching).
· Occasionally dealing with queries raised on case and client details.
· Entry of all new and any additional client information for all offices.
· Taking proactive steps to update and maintain all case and client information as necessary
· Assisting the team in taking telephone queries
· Assisting the Compliance Administration Team Leader when required
· Participating in a data cleansing exercises
· Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate for this role will be educated to degree level, ideally with previous experience working a legal administrative, compliance or data assistant position. You will also possess;
· Strong MS Office skills particularly Excel
· Strong communication and customer service focus
· Experience using Elite Enterprise (Desirable)
· Adaptable and flexible team player approach