Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Manager permanent or 12-month contact in international law firm, leading all digital and online activities – salary up to £62,000, London
A Digital Manager is being sought by this midsized, international law firm on either a permanent or 12-month contract basis. Helping a busy international team based in London and overseas, the Digital Manager will be responsible for the firm's online presence, in particular the website and social media, with help from the Digital Executive and a Comms Assistant. This involves:
- Developing and implementing digital strategy;
- Maintaining and developing the website keeping abreast of digital trends;
- Develop and maintain digital content;
- Developing and managing extranets and microsites;
- Developing best practice around digital marketing;
- Developing and maintaining the firm's LinkedIn, Twitter, Wikipedia and online presence;
- Writing and uploading content/posts;
- Using and providing analytics to improve engagement;
- Provide training and championing the use of social media.
To be considered for this role, the candidate will need have strong experience in a digital/communications role, involving exposure to professional services, i.e. accountancy or legal. Excellent IT skills and an understanding of the back-end technical use of IT are essential, including social media platforms and WordPress and Google Analytics.
This role will be considered on a permanent or 12 month contract basis, particularly for someone who is available at short notice.
If you're interested in applying, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call 020 3405 6198.