International Business Development Manager
International Business Development Manager role with US law firm paying up to £80,000, focusing on developing European relationships, based in global London team
The International Business Development Manager will drive and execute BD initiatives with a specific focus on the firm's relationship with best friend law firms in Europe. You will lead BD activities in a number of key EU countries and support the development of relationships with local counsel.
- Developing the firm's proposition for clients in relation to work in Europe;
- Devising implementing an EU law firm BD and marketing plan;
- Tracking and analysing all relevant client, law firm and BD activity in Europe;
- Managing BD activity with selected law firms;
- Promoting internal cross selling of the firm's capabilities and identifying key clients.
To be considered for this role significant international business development/marketing experience is essential, to be gained in a law firm environment preferably. The candidate will need experience of dealing with senior management, partners and clients in previous roles. A track record of delivery, results and gaining trust of partners is also sought.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £80,000 and benefit from the firm's competitive package which includes a gym membership, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, give as you earn scheme and much more.
If you're interested in applying, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call 020 3405 6198.