Marketing & Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager role heading up marketing team in boutique accountancy firm, delivering marketing & BD activities – Opportunity to be client facing. To £75,000, London
This boutique accountancy plan is a specialist in real estate, media and hospitality work and boasts an exciting growth plan. As part of this it is looking to take its marketing and business development to the next level by recruiting a Business Development Manager to head up the marketing team. This role involves the full marketing and business development mix, including actively generating and following up on leads though networking, directly contacting candidates and campaigns. This great role offers the opportunity to work with the COO to develop a new marketing strategy, in addition to joining a very ambitious firm where the marketing function is undergoing significant investment.
Specific activities include:
- Developing a partner engagement plan for the different service lines;
- Identifying new sales and cross-selling opportunities to existing clients and targets;
- Managing proposals, liaising with the Bid Specialist;
- Developing to national/sector marketing campaigns;
- Designing service-line led events programmes and leading on planning;
- Line managing and developing a marketing and business development team.
To apply, you should have experience of working in a professional services (accountancy) environment with exposure to marketing and business development initiatives to include bids and targeting activities.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 3405 6198.