Marketing Manager – brand new role in one of the world's leading commercial real estate firms aligned to growing service line. London-based up to £61,000.
This global real estate consultancy is looking for a Marketing Manager to join its team in London, where their key focus will be implementing the go-to-market strategy across the UK Advisory and Transaction Services business which offers consultancy services to blue chip occupiers and investors. This is brand new role due to demand from the business so this a really exciting time to be joining as you can really make your mark and develop a marketing strategy.
- Building close relationships with A&T business leads;
- Creating the service line's brand position including messaging and visual identity;
- Developing and executing the marketing plan and strategy for the group;
- Executing an annual programme of fully integrated campaigns;
- Integrating digital into all campaigns;
- Internal and external communications.
You will be a marketing expert with multi-channel experience, able to demonstrate experience of marketing strategy, planning and implementation. You will have exposure to a professional services environment, desirably the real estate sector or B2B financial services. You will be proactive and be comfortable playing an advisory role to the business.
If you're interested in this role, please get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 3405 6198.