Project Manager required by a global law firm to work on multiple business critical transformation projects. The role is heavily focused on affecting process change on various key IT transformation projects. It is desirable to have worked in the legal sector before, however experience in other professional service sectors will be considered.
Key Experience Required:
* Relevant and demonstrable Project Management experience
* Project Manager on 'As Is' and 'To Be' business processes on PMS projects in the legal sector
* Experience delivering legal Practice Management
* Strong stakeholder engagement, planning and risk and issue management
* Experience working alongside Finance / Risk & Compliance Teams and understanding of PMS / Finance System processes
* Prince 2 Practitioner or AMP accredited
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the most important business change and technology project ever undertaken at this firm.