Senior Business Development Manager/ Industry Lead
Industry lead Senior Business Development Manager – client facing role in global law firm aligned to banking, competitive salary + benefits package, London-based
This leading global law firm is seeking a committed Senior Business Development Manager and Industry Lead for its Bank Industry. This is a client, market and partner facing role, with responsibilities crossing the entire marketing and business development mix. The Senior BD Manager will have line management responsibility for two CRMs and two BDEs.
- Working with Bank Industry Heads to set targets and strategy;
- Coordinating the delivery of the strategy;
- CRM responsibility for some of the firm's leading clients, including direct client engagement;
- Assisting the partners develop new business through pitching;
- Leading various central marketing and business development initiatives.
- Significant BD experience – ideally in a law firm environment with exposure to the banking sector;
- Line management experience – to include developing juniors;
- Experience of managing large pitches; and
- Experience in meeting with external clients and attending CR meetings.
Upon meeting these requirements, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary plus a company benefits package, which can be tailored to your needs. There are also a number of facilities/benefits to promote wellness such as physio and reflexologist, a choice of gym memberships and the ability to increase your holiday allowance.
If you're interested in applying, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call 020 3405 6198.