Senior Client Development Manager
Senior Client Development Manager role with a focus on Private Equity in law firm. Strategic, client facing role – up to £100,000, London
The Senior Client Development Manager works in the global BD team of this US law firm with a specific focus on private equity, which is at the core of this firm's global practice. Playing a strategic advisory role t the London partners, this role encompasses developing key London clients, targeting new private equity clients and supporting the global client programme as a key client manager. Responsibilities include:
- Developing business and client development plans and budgets for key clients;
- Pitching, targeting and new business generation;
- Optimising UK-US/Asia business and client development opportunities;
- Creating and implementing integrated campaigns, working with the marketing and communications team;
- Working with relevant client relationship partners as a client account manager for one or more of the firm's private equity clients.
Extensive experience in a large law firm is required for this role, including significant BD or client development experience in relation to the private equity industry. Alternatively, you will have worked in a major private equity firm You will possess client service skills and be able to work in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Upon successful hiring, you will receive an annual salary of up to £100,000 and benefit from the firm's competitive package which includes a gym membership, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, give as you earn scheme and much more.
If you're interested in applying, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call 020 3405 6198.