Bond Dickinson is not currently an LSN networkpartner. If it were, you would find a wider range of information about the firm on this page, such as recruitment contacts, video and images about the firm, detailed location information and maps, social media feeds and more.
In the absence of a full profile, here's what Bond Dickinson says about itself on its website:
On 1 May 2013, Bond Pearce LLP and Dickinson Dees LLP merged to create a new national law firm: Bond Dickinson LLP.
Bond Dickinson has the scale and depth to provide commercial advantage for our clients. By applying our deep sector knowledge and our rigorous understanding of our client's businesses and goals we can work as a strategic ally; ensuring we provide excellent advice and innovative solutions.
Bond Dickinson at a glance:
- Good company: We are one of the leading FTSE advisors outside London advising in excess of 40 FTSE 350 companies and many of the largest businesses in the country.
- Depth of talent: Over 700 lawyers, including 142 Partners provide the capability, experience and expertise to service our national client base.
- National reach: We have a unique legal footprint across the UK with eight office locations – Aberdeen, Bristol, Leeds, London, Newcastle, Plymouth, Southampton and the Tees Valley. We're on the ground in key financial centres and industry locations.
- Best client service: Named Best Legal Adviser for three years running in the Legal Week Client Satisfaction Report 2012, 2011 and 2010 based on what clients say matters to them in delivering great service.
- Leading advice: As national leaders in chemicals, education, energy & renewables, financial institutions, health & safety, pensions, private wealth, real estate, retail and transport, over 126 of our lawyers are ranked as leaders in their field.
- Career satisfaction: Ranked in the Guardian 300 for most popular graduate employers, we are also a Top 100 Graduate Employer by the JobCrowd. We are an Investors in People Silver Standard Employer – 2011/12. Sustainable business: As a founding member of the Legal Sector Alliance we are committed to measuring and reducing our carbon footprint.