Mills & Reeve
Mills & Reeve is not currently an LSN networkpartner. If it were, you would find a wider range of information about the firm on this page, such as recruitment contacts, video and images about the firm, detailed location information and maps, social media feeds and more.
In the absence of a full profile, here's what Mills & Reeve says about itself on its website:
Our business model is straightforward – the highest quality advice, outstanding client service and value for money.
The model is underpinned by a highly collaborative culture, which has created an infectious ambition to grow. Increased scale and focus have enabled us to achieve leading positions in our work for substantial and high business growth and individuals as well as in the health, higher education and further education sectors, real estate and insurance across the UK.
Our clients talk about the strong relationships that we build with them. We like that as those relationships are the true measure of our success.
Some of the things you should know about us:
- We are a major UK firm and among the 50 largest UK law firms
- We use firms across the globe (including fellow members of SCG Legal, a worldwide network of leading law firms) to support our clients’ international requirements
- Our commercial clients include global and UK based businesses, FTSE and AIM listed organisations, private companies and start ups
- Clients include businesses – from PLCs to start-ups – high net worth individuals and landowners, more than 120 universities, colleges and education bodies and over 100 healthcare organisations
- We have the largest private tax team outside of London and one of the largest family teams in the world
- More than 850 people work for the firm, including 111 partners and nearly 400 lawyers in total
- 96 per cent of them would recommend Mills & Reeve as a good place to work
- We have been named for a record tenth year running as one of The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Companies to Work For and have held the Investor in People accreditation since 1996
- We have six offices in Birmingham, Cambridge, Leeds, London, Manchester and Norwich
- We have been ranked number 1 in 26 of our practice areas in Chambers UK, the highest percentage of any top law firm