Briefing Frontiers - Closer to clients 2018
Generously hosted by our friends at Taylor Wessing, and sponsored by Digital Whiskey, OnePlace, Tikit and Thomson Reuters Elite, this is an opportunity to learn how innovations in technology can improve the way in which you communicate and manage your relationships with clients. The event is free to attend to everyone in legal business management.
Prize winner – well done to Ieva Marcinkeviciute from Herbert Smith Freehills, who won the bottle of whiskey sponsored by Digital Whiskey.
Briefing Frontiers – Closer to clients will focus on the roles of technology and innovation and the role they play in aligning law firm offerings and practices to client needs.
- Client expectations of how innovation will impact on costs, develop new services and relationships
- Creating win-win scenarios with clients – the role technology is playing in strengthening client, peer and stakeholder collaboration
- Managing the lifecycle of the client development process and innovations in marketing and business development
Agenda - soon to be released!
Guest speakers and contributors
- Mo Ajaz, group head of legal operational excellence National Grid
- Andrew Telling, UK head of knowledge management, Taylor Wessing (Moderating panel)
- Mat Morrison, strategy director, Digital Whiskey
- Guy Phillips, sales director, OnePlace
Who should attend?
Leaders and decision makers from top 100 law firms such as:
- Marketing and BD directors/senior managers
- Knowledge management leaders/directors/senior managers
- CIO/IT directors/heads of IT
- Directors of/heads of pricing
- Directors of/heads of project management
What is Briefing Frontiers?
Briefing Frontiers is a series of innovation events from Briefing hosted at top-tier law firms. This event will be hosted at Taylor Wessing and will welcome an exclusive group leaders in legal management from top-tier law firms. Featuring speakers who are leaders in technology and business innovation, the intimate nature of these events will enable delegates to learn, share and debate the challenges at the heart of their roles.