Centre for Assessment - winning clients and exceeding expectations
Are you looking to gain new clients? Improve customer satisfaction? Exceed expectations? This 2-hour seminar is aimed at partners and solicitors looking to develop their client base and go beyond meeting client expectations. The guest speakers are customer service excellence assessor, Mick Lynch and legal marketing specialist, Paul Coombes.
What to expect
Part 1 - Winning new clients
Paul Coombes (Legal Marketing Specialist) outlining ways firms can successfully attract new clients using both traditional and online methods:
• It's not all online! How can traditional marketing help firms in 2016
• The three ingredients in any marketing plan
• Free ways to market your firm
• How to get more referrals from professionals
Part 2 - Exceeding expectations
Guest Speaker Mick Lynch (Customer Service Excellence Assessor) introducing the use of a practical framework to enhance customer focus change in organisations and covering:
• Importance of focus on your client experience
• Practical tips and guidance to improve your client service
• How to go from meeting to exceeding expectations
This seminar will highlight the importance of driving customer-focused change in all organisations and show how working with the Customer Service Excellence standard can bring a high level of customer service focused concepts into common practice.
Who will benefit
Law firm partners and solicitors looking to develop their client base and go beyond meeting client expectations.