M+E+M=P is Conscious' acronym for marketing, efficiency, money and profit
A free half day workshop running in 5 locations around the country. The workshop explores ways in which your law firm can maximise its profits through having a great marketing plan, increasing your efficiency and looking after your money.
If you have a plan that's great, but how does it compare? If you don't have a plan, then maybe it's time to take the time out and lay the foundation. As the old saying goes fail to plan, plan to fail. Don't despair, we're here to help.
We've brought together leading speakers from leading marketing, accounting and software companies to help you help yourselves drive your law firm to the next level.
Who is it for?
Marketing and finance managers. We recommend that two people from your firm attend. One with some responsibility for marketing and one with either responsibility for finance and/or efficiency. We’ll leave you to make the final choice.
Where and When?
Selected dates and locations around the country, all sessions run from 1.15pm till 5.00pm. Please select your preferred date below, places are limited so be quick.
For more information: http://www.conscious.co.uk/site/events/memp/
What to expect
- What does a marketing budget look like. Bring your own to compare
- What are typical budgets as a percentage of turnover?
- Where are law firms spending money effectively?
- Workflow technologies
- Workflow, process and project management
- Quoting and client on-boarding
- What does law firm technology look like in 2020?
- What is the right size marketing budget?
- How should you measure return on investment in marketing?
- How to capitalise on increased efficiency in your firm
4.00-5.00pm Wrap up
5.00pm onwards, drinks nibbles and networking
Dates and Locations
Bristol 23 June 2015
Cardiff 24 June 2015
Birmingham 1 July 2015
Manchester 2 July 2015
London 7 July 2015
Who will benefit
Conscious recommend that two people from your firm attend. One with some responsibilty for marketing and one with either responsibility for finance and efficiency.
Trish Kinahan Partner Hazlewoods
Sarah Oliver, Product manager, Advanced Legal
David Gilroy, Director of stuff and things