Qorus Software - brochure
Qorus Breeze Proposals
Qorus Breeze Proposals is a powerful piece of software designed to help legal professionals create superb proposals and pitch books while reducing operational costs.
- Empower business developers, marketers and lawyers to create proposals, pitches and other customised documents on-demand
- Effortlessly enforce brand consistency through smart Word and PowerPoint templates – no need for coding
- Tap into firm-wide content stored in a central, easily searchable repository
- Integrate with existing CRM, CMS and other systems
- Streamline content management by controlling it all from a single source – across proposals, pitches, websites and RFPs
Reduce your firm’s non-billable hours
Enable users to collaborate on a single document simultaneously, and eliminate the need to route and reconcile drafts via email, with Microsoft’s co-authoring capabilities.
Save time and grow your firm’s knowledge source by storing re-usable content in a library that it is clearly categorised and easy to search. Enable users to search
for and drag this content into their documents with the click of a button.
An optional HTML scrubber automatically transforms website content stored your CMS for use in pitches and proposals – eliminating the need to manage the same information across multiple systems.
Guided cart wizards help busy lawyers generate full pitches and proposals in a matter of minutes.
Reduce the hassle of responding to RFPs by building up a Q&A pair library with Google-like search functionality. Users can search this directly from the document they’re working on, and allocate certain questions to team members for completion. Allocate content sections or RFP questions to team members. Guest licenses allow you to allocate to external team members.
DOWNLOAD THE PDF ABOVE TO READ THE FULL BROCHURE