Baskerville Drummond case study – PMS selection for Hunt & Coombs
Hunt & Coombs are currently using Envision, a product which had been made “end of life” by Thomson Reuters. Whilst the firm had good IT leadership it needed support to:
- determine which options were available;
- provide a robust and inclusive selection process;
- document all of the critical User requirements and add structure to the evaluation phase;
- assist in establishing the project’s key success factors;
- guide the internal team through the process and final decision making.
To support a critical PMS selection process by providing strategic advice on PMS solutions and vendors, identifying functional needs and undertaking a rigorous selection process.
- Supported the selection committee by providing an overview of the PMS market and the initial long-list.
- Undertaking interviews with key stake holders to identify all functional requirements
- Created a requirements document, based on our experience but tailored to Hunt & Coombs’ requirements.
- Undertook a process to identify the strategic drivers and key success factors
- Oversaw the tender process and provided advisory report.
- Supported contract negotiations.
- Expanded knowledge as to the possibilities within the selection group and key staff.
- Created a detailed and prioritised requirements document.
- Moved from a position of not knowing which systems were available to having a preferred supplier within 15 days of Consultancy.