The Agile Firm - London
The Agile Firm London is designed for regional Managing Partners, CTOs, COOs, CIOs, IT and Facilities Directors who want to understand how agile working principles are transforming the way the legal and professional services sector does business. It will give you a unique opportunity to talk, not just with our experts, but also with your peers in leading firms who are harnessing the benefits of agile working.
13:30 - Registration & refreshments
Part One: The Agile Firm
The Age of Agile - The evolution of Legal services, Chris Bull, Kingsmead Square
Agile in action - DAC Beachcroft share their own experiences and perspectives for embracing Agile in the workplace and how that is supporting their vision and goals
Changing spaces - What does the Agile Workplace of tomorrow look like and what are the drivers for change? Sarah-Jane Osborne, Claremont
Agile Tech coffee break - Meet the movers, shakers, disruptors and innovators
Part Two: The Agile Sessions
- Is a truly agile, digital infrastructure about to transform the way we work?
- We explore how firms are using innovative tech to drive efficiency and enhance client service delivery: Cloud, SaaS, Paper-Lite, Collaboration, Mobile & Office 365
Partner & Customer Panel Discussion hosted by Pete Owen, Lights-On Consulting
Evolution & Culture
- Is the default law firm model poised to switch from rigid & fixed to flexible and fluid?
- We explore how and why firms are adopting and adapting
- Where are the challenges and how are they overcome?
- What are the wins for both firm and clients?
Partner & Customer Panel Discussion hosted by Dorigen Sykes, iTrain Legal
Room 101 - A bit of fun to finish, with our own take on Room 101
Networking - Canapés and drinks
19.00 - Event close