Briefing 5P conference 2017 – London
The Briefing 5P conference centres on progressing beyond traditional silos in legal services and demonstrates that people in legal business have to work together in a more inter-dependent, project-based way to deliver legal work, increase profits and retain clients. Each year our high-level research enables us to deliver conference on pricing, pitching, project management, process mapping and most importantly on how to achieve profitability.
The agenda will be launched in the coming weeks….so watch this space. We are already taking reservations so email us to book in now!
Want to sponsor this event? or take a look at this .
Briefing 5P 2016 in numbers
- 105 attendees
- 33 law firms were represented (top 100).
Who should attend?
- Heads of (operations, IT, finance, transformation)
- COOs / CFOs / CEOs / CIOs
- directors (operations, IT, finance, transformation)
- business development experts
- marketing specialists
- finance experts
- pricing experts
- project managers
- HR experts.
Past guest speakers at Briefing 5P include:
- Bjarne Tellmann, senior vice president and general counsel, Pearson
- Zelinda Bennett, international marketing director, DLA Piper
- Stuart Hopper, head of legal know-how and legal training, Dentons
- Priya Lele, legal project management lead, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Howard Landes, chief counsel, corporate, BG Group
- David Bateson, senior vice president legal, IP and sustainability, Canon Europe
- Meera Karan, principal solicitor, governance and deputy company secretary, EDF
- Andrew Grill, global managing partner, IBM Social Consulting
- Ian Kehoe, senior project manager, Allen & Overy.
5P 2016 testimonials
- "I had such an enjoyable and engaging day. You have given me lots of food for thought and I have come away thoroughly energised. I thought the afternoon sessions worked well, so many thanks (and well done) for corralling us all." – Abi Williams, head of programme management, Burges Salmon LLP
- "Thanks to you and all of the team for putting on a great event." – Ed Hunt, business process improvement team manager operational change, DWF LLP
- "Good event – hope the other attendees enjoyed it as much as I did." – Stuart Hopper, head of practice development and knowledge - EMEA, Dentons