ETSOS Chester seminar: How to risk manage conveyancing more effectively
ETSOS have teamed up with leading legal service providers Landmark and Compli to bring a series of events aimed at helping firms to take control and effectively minimise risks to their conveyancing departments.
What Lies Beneath
- Top tips for scrutinising your conveyancing files
- Why you should audit your conveyancing files
- What to look out for
- Risk assessments
- Key risk hotspots including AML/source of wealth, client care, conflicts, searches, undertakings, post-completion steps
The which, when and how of selecting the right risk report
Select the appropriate report for your conveyancing transaction
- Why we do searches – Law Society compliance, avoiding traps and ‘nasty surprises’
- Manage risk as part of the due diligence and client care processes
- Breakdown the content of the reports – What data & information is included within environmental, flood and other risk reports?
- Which reports to select and when; the right report for the right transaction
- RiskView Residential: A brand new 4-in-1 combined environmental report for residential conveyancers.
For any queries and to book your FREE place please contact David Opie (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 01524 220001