LPM West 2019
The LPM conference is back for 2019 and will be coming to a city near you.
Legal Practice Management conferences are the must-attend events for everyone in practice management from SME law firms.
The event is now in its seventh year and will be running in the South, West and North of England to ensure that we engage with representatives from SME Law across the country.
Mergers and consolidation
Millennials, training and flexibility
AI and technologies SME firms can use to improve their businesses
Security and risk management
Private meeting rooms
Marketing your firm
Public legal education initiatives
Join us for workshops, presentations and structured networking with thought leaders in business strategy and technology with information that is vital to the future success of your firm.
Want to sponsor this event? Get in touch.
What to expect
Topics this year to include:
- What is the future of commoditised law, and how will that affect your firm?
- How can law firms learn from retail business about client engagement?
- Should your management team spend more time with new hires?
- Why technology is relevant for all SME law firms no matter their size
- Can new firms in the market revolutionise the way clients seek legal advice
- What is behind the Attorney general’s new drive for public legal education initiatives and should your firm be getting involved?
Who will benefit
- Practice managers
- Practice directors
- COOs / CFOs / CEOs
- Office managers
- Heads of finance
- Accounts managers.
Check out what delegates from our last conference thought:
“Congratulations on such a successful conference. I would be very happy to contribute to any of your future events.”
“Just a quick note to say how much I enjoyed the conference. I think you had the agenda spot on. Well balanced with a great group of participants and I took a lot away from it”
“I look forward to meeting my peers from other firms and networking, so having time for this is a plus many thanks”