Last chance – Add your voice to your local housing crisis roundtable
Calling all practicing conveyancers, Heads of Residential, Heads of Commercial, and Professional Support Lawyers… The tmpropertyhub Autumn series is just days away, bringing together local property professionals to discuss whether the Government is doing enough to address the Housing Crisis.
With limited places remaining, please book now to avoid disappointment.
- Solihull: 11th September: Click here to register
- Harrow: 11th September: Click here to register
- Manchester: 12th September: Click here to register
- Kingston-Upon-Thames: 12th September: Click here to register
- Nottingham: 13th September: Click here to register
Facilitated by tmgroup, tmpropertyhub roundtable events are bite-sized, 2-hour sessions that bring representatives from all parties involved in the property transaction together for roundtable table discussions about their local property market – without compromising their busy schedule.
Can’t see a location near you? A further 6 roundtable discussions will be taking place from 9th October onwards. Take a look: