Linetime announces headline sponsorship of legal IT conference for SME law firms
Linetime is pleased to announce they will once again be sponsoring this year’s Alternative Legal IT Conference to be held at The Forest of Arden Country Club on the 25th & 26th September.
This year marks the 10th anniversary of the conference the only one totally focused on how IT can support and influence the strategic development of the mid-market Law Firms.
As headline sponsor, Linetime sees the value law firms receive from an event that is educational and at the same time provides networking opportunities for individuals involved in legal IT.
The two-day event provides the opportunity to listen to a number of the sectors leading speakers and to be involved in a series of roundtable discussions on a wide range of legal IT related topics.
New for 2018:
- How social engineering threatens your firm and your data, your clients’ data and your reputation
- Emerging technologies and professional services: what’s out there, what it can do for you and what you should do about it- delivered by Microsoft
- How do you change partner behaviour to improve productivity
- Your post-hack recovery plan and what you need to do pre-hack to make sure it works
- Bi-modal tech & innovation – a critical strategy, or an unrealistic one, for mid-tier law firms?
Linetime will have staff on hand for anyone wishing to discuss their legal software requirements on a one to one basis.
Alternatively, if you are attending and would like to arrange to speak to one of the Linetime staff please contact Kathryn Holmes on 0113 250 0020 or email email@example.com to arrange a suitable time.