LPM magazine reviews 2018 and discusses trends for 2019
Won the risk? – With help from our friends at LexisNexis, we explore the biggest risk threats to SME law firms, and how to better manage risk
Guest writer Lucy Trevelyan investigates what SME law firms should be on the lookout for going into the new year
Alex Moyle, author, talks getting comfortable with selling – how to get your staff involved
This month's columnists:
- Edward O'Rourke at Ashtons Legal on his firm's recent office move
- Scott Brown at Accesspoint discusses how Google works, and how to make it work for your firm
- Graham Moore at Katchr on progressing the maturity of business intelligence
- Claire Smith at Moneypenny on her top tips for customer excellence
- Kate Arnott at MHA on deveoping people to further develop your business
- David Green at The Strategic Partner gives advice on how to plan management exits practically
- Natasha Rawley at ADDS says now is the time for firms to review and fix their processes
LPM's HR guru:
Polly Jeanneret talks hot HR topics from 2018
Missed an issue? Fear not!
Visit the LPM magazine home page where you'll be able to download all our back issues and to sign up to receive LPM magazine every month.
Having problems downloading LPM magazine? Email Kayli and we'll email you a copy instead.
Want to sponsor a feature?
Download the LPM media pack to find out how you can be involved in LPM magazine's future.